Paige A. Cantrell defends and counsels clients in matters before state and federal courts, including appeals, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), and in arbitration. She has experience representing and advising clients on issues related to:
- Discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion, sex, age, or disability
- Wage and hour collective actions and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) compliance
- Retaliation and interference with rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Harassment in the workplace
- Failure to accommodate under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (ADAAA)
- Drafting employee handbooks, policies and agreements, including arbitration and severance agreements
Both during her career and in law school, Paige acquired in-house experience in the energy industry, including in Mexico City, Mexico. During law school, she interned with the Hon. Eva Guzman in the Supreme Court of Texas. Paige also served as an advocate and brief writer on an award-winning international law moot court team while in law school.