Marilita Piromalli focuses her practice on all aspects of Italian employment law and industrial relations. She advises and assists employers in the management of various matters, including:
- Business restructuring
- Employment aspects of corporate transactions
- Individual and collective dismissals
- Disciplinary procedures
- Negotiations with trade unions
- Workplace health and safety
- Employment data security
- Drafting policies and staff handbooks
- Recruitment, remuneration and termination
- Agency contracts
- Trials and litigation
When she joined Littler, Marilita was already an accomplished litigator and counsel thanks to her previous experience as attorney in other major law firms practicing in the field of labor law.
Marilita has authored articles on a variety of labor law topics which have been published in local and international publications.