Lindsay M. Schafer represents and counsels clients in all aspects and stages of employment litigation, arbitration and mediation, including claims based on:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Arizona Civil Rights Act
- Discrimination and harassment
- Wrongful discharge
- Wage and hour disputes
- Unfair competition, trade secrets, and restrictive covenants
Lindsay also appears before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Arizona Civil Rights Division, and is experienced in defending against all types of administrative charges. Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, she served as a judicial extern to the Hon. G. Murray Snow, U. S. District Court, District of Arizona.
In law school, Lindsay coached undergraduate mock trial teams in the American Mock Trial Association.