Kennell M. Sambour represents and advises public and private sector employers on a wide range of employment matters. His practice includes claims of discrimination, wage and hour, occupational safety and health issues under federal and state employment laws. Kenny works with his clients to provide tailored solutions to addressing the myriad of personnel issues that arise out of the employer-employee relationship and defends them in the event these workplace issues evolve into litigation. He has experience counseling clients in matters involving:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Before joining Littler, Kenny worked in the Boston office of an AmLaw 200 firm where he represented clients in a variety of general commercial litigation matters, including labor and employment law.