Karmyn W. McCloud advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters arising under federal and state laws, including:
- Discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, religious, sex, age, or disability
- Harassment in the workplace
- Retaliation, including worker’s compensation retaliation
- Retaliation and interference with rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Wage and hour disputes
- Breach of employment contracts
Karmyn assists employers with responding to administrative charges of discrimination before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and claims for unemployment benefits before the Texas Workforce Commission.
Prior to joining Littler, Karmyn clerked for the Hon. Jeff Bohm, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of Texas.