Jessica S. Kang has litigation, advising and counseling experience in a variety of labor and employment law matters including:
- Disability discrimination, accommodation and harassment
- Sexual discrimination and harassment
- Race discrimination and harassment
- Age discrimination and harassment
- Leaves of Absences, including Family and Medical Leave
- Unsafe workplace
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour litigation
- Employee handbooks
- Commission agreements
- Breach of contract
- Private Attorney General Act
Jessica has led heavily litigated and complex cases from conception through resolution, whether it is an informal settlement, mediation or an arbitration trial. She represents employers in state, federal and administrative courts and before the California Labor Commissioner, and Department of Fair Employment and Housing and Department of Labor Enforcement Standards.
Jessica has also lectured on California Wage and Hour Laws. She provides harassment and retaliation training and provides clients with advice and counsel on human resource decisions in all aspects of employment law.