Enrique L. Muñoz provides advice and counseling to clients on a wide variety of matters in all areas of labor and employment law including:
- Disability and discrimination
- Family and medical leave
- Human resources decisions in all aspects of employment law
- Complex employment disputes and litigation
- Wage and hour litigation
- Workers' compensation
- Cal/OSHA and federal OSHA reporting and litigation
- Independent contractor analysis and litigation
- Serious and willful misconduct claims
- California Labor Code 132a claims
Enrique represents employers in state, federal and administrative courts and before the California Labor Commissioner, the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, the California OSHA Appeals Board, the Department of Labor and the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board. He also handles arbitrations and mediations.
Enrique has lectured extensively on the interrelationship between workers' compensation laws and the Americans with Disability Act and parallel state laws governing treatment by employers of persons with disabilities.