Daniel Pollard advises on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment and LLP law. His experience includes advising some of the world’s leading companies on:
- Domestic and international corporate transactions
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE)/Aquired Rights Directive (ARD) and business restructurings
- Appointment and removal of high profile board level executives
- UK and international data privacy issues
- U.S. businesses setting up in the UK
Over his career, Daniel has advised some of the world’s best known companies on a range of complex, sensitive and high profile matters.
He is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and was elected to the management Committee in May 2016. He is also a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Daniel trained at ‘Magic Circle’ firm Clifford Chance and joined GQ from Macfarlanes in 2015. He has over 10 years’ experience; including five years in the London office of Gibson Dunn.