Courtney J. Hobson represents and counsels private and public employers in all aspects of state and federal employment and labor law. She has specific expertise with matters involving:
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Fair Employment and Housing Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
While in law school, Courtney served as a staff member of the Journal of Law & Technology and the Journal of International Law & Foreign Affairs. She also competed as a member of the school's Jessup Moot Court Team.