As a member of the Littler CaseSmart® team and based in Pennsylvania, Christine Cosentino partners with local Littler litigation teams in formulating and executing a discovery strategy for employment litigation cases. She drafts discovery requests and responses, evaluates the opposing party’s requests and responses, reviews documents and oversees document productions, and conducts discovery-related legal research and briefing. Her focus is deposition preparation and motions to compel.
Christy is an experienced litigator in commercial and employment matters in both federal and state court. She has represented first-class railroad employers under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA) and advised employers regarding:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)