Christine Cosentino is a member of the Littler CaseSmart® team and is based in Pennsylvania. She partners with local Littler litigation teams in formulating and executing a discovery strategy for single plaintiff employment litigation cases. She drafts discovery requests and responses, evaluates the opposing party’s requests and responses, reviews documents, oversees document productions and assists with deposition preparation.
Christy is an experienced litigator in commercial and employment matters in both federal and state court. She has represented first-class railroad employers under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA) and advised employers regarding:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)