Christina A. Jacobson practices in all areas of labor and employment law. She has experience defending corporate clients in state and federal court, agency proceedings and arbitration. In addition, Christina routinely counsels her clients on a wide array of statutory, regulatory and legal matters relating to labor relations, employee benefits, handbook policies and HR interactions.
Christina has notable experience with claims involving:
- The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (Title VII)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Illinois Human Rights Act (IHRA)
- The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Prior to joining Littler, Christina worked in the labor and employment group for a national law firm, and was a graduate fellow for the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless.
Christina served during law school as an intern for the Hon. Marvin Aspen in the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, and as an extern for the Hon. Terrence Lavin in the Illinois Appellate Court First District.
* Not licensed to practice law in Minnesota.