Brittany L. Stepp focuses her practice on representing and counseling clients on labor relations and employment law matters, including:
- Unfair labor practice proceedings
- Union organizing
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Labor grievances and arbitrations, including disciplinary and contract interpretation matters
- The National Labor Relations Act
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Prior to joining Littler, Brittany was an associate in the labor and employment practice group of a regional firm, where she gained experience in litigation, labor negotiations, labor arbitrations, and union organizing matters.
During law school, she interned for the Hon. Petrese B. Tucker of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She was also an associate editor for the Drexel Law Review.