Andrew B. Rogers advises and defends employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including federal and state employment and traditional labor matters, with an emphasis on:
- Workplace violence prevention
- The Fair Labor Standards Act and state wage and hour laws
- Class and collective actions
- Policies, procedures, handbooks and employment law compliance
- Title VII – employment discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful discharge
- Labor management relations – National Labor Relations Act and Railway Labor Act
Andrew also has extensive experience defending retail and healthcare clients against complex class and collective action claims involving overtime, misclassification, and other wage-related issues. Additionally, he counsels and defends employers under investigation by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state civil rights agencies.
Prior to working at Littler Mendelson, Andrew was an associate attorney practicing labor and employment law at a national and international general practice firm. He also clerked for the Honorable Harvey Bartle III, Chief Judge of the U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.