Ana B. Rosado-Frontanés regularly advises clients and provides preventive counseling in all areas of employment law, including matters related to:
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour
- Leaves of absence
Ana is involved in all aspects of employment litigation before local and federal administrative, judicial, including appellate level, and arbitration forums. She has successfully defended clients against alleged causes of action under state and federal laws including:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Employment Retirement Security Income Act (ERISA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA)
Ana is also active in pro bono work, having successfully represented clients in domestic violence, custody and asylum proceedings. Prior to joining Schuster Aguiló, Ana worked at a New York law firm where she practiced in the area of general commercial litigation and corporate and international transactions.
During law school, Ana worked part-time as a student extern in the Legal Foundation of Silicon Valley, the Legal Aid Society of Santa Clara County and the Community Legal Services of East Palo Alto, where she provided legal assistance to low income clients in diverse matters including debt collection, employment disputes, immigration and mental health advocacy. She was also a member of the Stanford University Journal of International Law.