Adam R. Perkins represents management in labor and employment law matters, and has counseled clients regarding:
- Discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, sex, age, or disability
- Harassment in the workplace
- Retaliation, including workers' compensation retaliation
- Workplace safety and health
- Wage and hour claims pursuant to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Previously, Adam clerked for the Hon. Frank Montalvo of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas. During law school, he was an articles editor for the Texas Law Review and interned with Judge Sim Lake of the Southern District of Texas.