Federico Fornaroli advises and represents national and international clients in a variety of employment law matters, with a particular focus on providing assistance outside of court.
Federico counsels the clients in many areas, including:
- Industrial relations and collective bargaining
- M&A, transfer of undertaking, and carve-out transactions, including from a transnational perspective
- Restructuring and reorganization measures, including related potential economic impacts
- Shock-absorption and furlough measures, including appearances before the relevant labour authorities
- Day-to-day employment issues, such as drafting employment/independent contractor (including agency) agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Redundancy measures, both on an individual and collective basis, including handling the negotiation and settlement agreement phases
Prior to joining Littler, Federico was an employment senior associate of an international law firm and associate in two major Italian and international law firms.