Sander Theunissen has over ten years of experience in resolving employment and codetermination law disputes, in and out of court. Sander regularly publishes, gives lectures and training, and is editor for the journal Rechtspraak Arbeidsrecht (Employment Case Law). In 2015, Sander completed the specialist training in Employment Law from Grotius Academy. Prior to CLINT, he worked for Lexence, HDK and BarentsKrans.
His areas of concentration include:
- Financial and business services industry
- Production industry
- Individual and collective dismissals
- Procedural employment law
- Incapability for work and illness
- Privacy in employment law