Emil S. Kim represents employers in a broad range of employment matters arising under federal and state law, including:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Nevada wage and hour laws
- Noncompetition and nonsolicitation covenants, confidential information, and trade secrets
Before law school, Emil played basketball overseas in Japan’s professional basketball league for the Fukuoka Rizing. Also, Emil was an NCAA Division I student-athlete on the men’s basketball team at UC Irvine.