Colton Long is an experienced litigator and legal advisor who prides himself on providing thorough, timely, and pragmatic legal advice on a broad range of business matters affecting employer-employee relationships across the United States, including:
- Trade secret and restrictive covenant litigation and counseling and other related business competition matters
- Securities whistleblower investigations, litigation, and counseling
- Wage and hour litigation and counseling
- Executive compensation and contract matters
- Workforce restructurings and transactional due diligence matters
Colton also has broad experience advising businesses on employer policies and practices, with particular experience guiding clients through the maze of workforce matters that arise for young and fast-growing businesses.
Colton’s first priority is building positive working relationships with clients, instilling trust, and working proactively to take complex legal issues head on. He is also passionate about providing pro bono legal work and giving back to his community and devotes his time on behalf of multiple nonprofit organizations across the Chicago metro area.