Kimberly M. Shappley advises and represents employers in a wide range of employment matters, including claims based on:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- Discrimination and harassment
- Wrongful discharge
- Wage and hour laws
She practices in federal and state courts, before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and in the arbitral forum.
Prior to joining Littler, Kim worked in the ethics and compliance department of a Fortune 500 medical device company where she handled internal investigations and was involved in various aspects of the company’s compliance program.