Chad Anderton advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters, focusing primarily on wage and hour class action and California Private Attorney General Act (PAGA) defense. Chad also defends employers against discrimination, retaliation and harassment claims. He has extensive experience with claims brought under:
- California Labor Code
- The California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
- The California Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
Chad also litigates wage and hour class and collective actions under federal laws, such as the Fair Labor Standards Act. Among his notable successes, Chad has procured multiple rulings denying or decertifying a class.
Chad has, and continues to, perform extensive work for clients in the logistics, health care, restaurant and retail industries.
Previously, he practiced in Illinois (2000-2008) and Ohio (1995-1998).