Lehoan (Hahn) Pham is an experienced litigator who uses his litigation knowledge to counsel employers through all phases of litigation.
As a litigator, Hahn concentrates in various employment matters, including:
- Guiding employers through employee benefits disputes, with a focus on defending employers in federal court on claims of wrongful discontinuance and prosecuting reimbursement claims in various courts
- Representing employers throughout FINRA arbitrations and routinely answering employers’ questions about the technical nature of the FINRA Industry Code
- Defending employers before various OSHA tribunals, with a focus on representing employers in the construction industry
- Prosecuting unfair competition and trade secret claims
- Defending employers against claims under the Minnesota Human Rights Act, ADA, Title VII, and FMLA
Hahn has a keen eye towards the appropriate dispute resolution, whether that be mediation, arbitration, or trial. Hahn’s trial experience specifically includes being first-chair in a bench trial concerning allegations of fraud and second-chair in a jury trial concerning purported violations of the Minnesota Human Rights Act.