Laura V. Spector counsels employers on a wide array of labor and employment matters, including:
- Unfair labor practice proceedings
- Union organizing
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Labor grievances and arbitrations, including disciplinary and contract interpretation matters
- The National Labor Relations Act
- The Railway Labor Act
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
Laura is the proud recipient of the American Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section’s Development Fund Fellowship Program.
During law school, she clerked for the U.S. Office of Special Counsel and the Department of Labor, served as a Constitutional Law Dean’s Fellow, and was a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Honors Society.