Giulia Pozzi represents and counsels Italian and foreign companies in a broad range of employment law matters, providing both judicial and out of court consultancy.
Particularly, Giulia deals with:
- Labour litigation management activities
- Consultancy, employment agreement and advice on a wide variety of labor legal issues
- Personnel management, including disciplinary procedures
- Individual and collective dismissals
- Restructuring and redundancy procedures
- Drafting and reviewing negotiations, settlements, agreements
- Fixed-term contracts, agency, outsourcing and supplying of employment
- Labor-related matters within M&A deals/transactions
Before joining Littler, Giulia collaborated with a leading Italian law firm.