Nicola Comelli represents and counsels employers in a broad range of employment law matters.
In addition to litigation, Nicola counsels national and international clients on a wide variety of issues, including:
- Industrial relations and collective bargaining
- International advisory and cross border operations
- Labor-related matters within M&A deals/transactions
- Company policies, SOPs and disciplinary codes
- Welfare and benefits
- Redundancy operations, including collective dismissals and alternative instruments to reduce social impacts
- Employment-related contracts, including agency contracts
Prior to joining Littler Global, Nicola was an employment associate in two major Italian law firms.