Philip L. Lu represents employers in employment and complex litigation. He litigates cases involving:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Class and collective actions
- Restrictive covenants
Prior to joining Littler, Phil clerked for U.S. Magistrate Judge Brian K. Epps in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia and worked for a regional labor and employment law boutique firm.
During law school, Phil was the managing editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and the articles editor of the Vanderbilt Environmental Law and Policy Annual Review.