Anton A. Dirnberger II represents and counsels clients in all aspects and stages of employment litigation, arbitration, and mediation, including claims based on:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- Michigan’s Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act
- Michigan’s Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act
- Michigan’s Paid Medical Leave Act
- Discrimination and harassment
Anton also frequently lectures on employment law issues across the state of Michigan and has published several related articles.
Prior to joining Littler, Anton was a labor and employment associate at a large regional firm headquartered in Detroit.
During law school, he interned at the Michigan Supreme Court and U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, while serving on the board of the Loyola University Chicago Law Journal as the Executive Editor of Illinois articles. In addition, Anton also represented clients as a member of the Loyola Business Law Clinic and worked at a boutique health law firm based in Royal Oak, Michigan.