Yasmeen Omidi advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters.
Prior to joining Littler, Yas worked in labor and employment law with a Sacramento-based firm. Previously she practiced at a small civil litigation firm with an emphasis on insurance coverage litigation and commercial litigation. Yas began her career as a general litigator for a firm in San Francisco.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Iranian American Bar Association
- Member, The Buck Scholars Association
- Recipient, Young Bear Award - University of California, Berkeley, 2007
- Recipient, H.W. Hill Prize - University of California, Berkeley