Tracy S. Pyles advises and represents clients before federal and state courts, arbitrators and administrative agencies in numerous areas of employment and labor law, including:
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour
- Unfair competition
Tracy's experience includes union representation elections, labor arbitrations and representing clients before the National Labor Relations Board. She also represents clients facing complex collective and class actions under the Fair Labor Standards Act and other federal and state laws.
A member of Littler Mendelson's Traditional Labor Law and Class Action Avoidance and Defense practice groups, Tracy also serves as a blog author for the Wage and Hour Practice Group's blog.
In law school, Tracy was a staff member of the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - American Bar Association
- Member, Committee on Development of the Law Under the National Labor Relations Act - American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Committee - Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Legislative Affairs Committee - Human Resources Association of Central Ohio
- Member, Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Member, Delaware Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mortar Board National College Senior Honor Society
- Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Achievement in Justice for Children Practicum