Tara L. Presnell's practice focuses on employment law on the management side. She has represented employers in many different industries, including:
Tara has defended companies in discrimination, harassment, whistleblower, and class and collective actions in both federal and state courts, as well as for matters in arbitration and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). She also provides advice and counseling for employers.
Tara served as law clerk to the Hon. James D. Todd, chief judge of the U. S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee. In law school, she was the president and vice-president of the Student Bar Association, and a member of the Pepperdine Law Review.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Chair, ABA/YLD New Partner Institute - American Bar Association, 2015
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Member, Federal Courts Committee
- Member and former co-chair, Legislative and Litigation Committee - Lawyers Association for Women
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - State Bar of California