Shin-I Lowe has extensive experience in all areas of United States immigration law, including employment-based, family-based, naturalization and deportation litigation issues. She represents domestic and multinational employers in connection with U.S. immigration-related employment issues before:
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Executive Office of Immigration Review
- The Department of State
- The Department of Labor
Shin-I also counsels employers on immigration policy, strategy, and compliance and has experience conducting audits to assess I-9 compliance.
Additionally, Shin-I practices global corporate migration, evaluating and analyzing global migration issues to ensure the smooth transfer of personnel to their destination countries.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association, South Florida Chapter
- Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association, South Florida Chapter
- Member, Board of Directors - Doral Overseas Chinese Business Chamber