Sarah N. Swatosh is a trial attorney with experience defending clients against complex, multi-plaintiff cases as well as single plaintiff cases in state and federal courts across the nation. Her experience includes successful defense of actions under:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
In addition to successfully defending employers in court, she frequently helps clients develop and implement litigation avoidance procedures, including standardized review processes, documentation protocols, and decision-making flowcharts. She also provides counseling related to employee discipline and discharge, employee complaint resolution, and she creates customized training for clients, often focusing on race and gender discrimination and harassment.
- Named, Rising Star - Missouri, Super Lawyers, 2012