Sarah L. Powenski represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. She also counsels clients on a broad range of matters, including compliance with federal, state and local laws, and she provides legal and practical advice to employers on various employment actions, policies and best practices.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson in February 2006, Sarah practiced employment, labor, and business immigration law at another firm. In law school, she was a member of the International Moot Court Team.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Philadelphia County Chamber of Commerce