Sarah J. Gorajski focuses her practice on representing and advising local, regional and national employers in employment and labor matters. Her particular areas of expertise include the representation of employers in federal and state discrimination and harassment claims arising under:
- Title VII
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Minnesota Human Rights Act
She also specializes in wage and hour suits, leave issues, and workplace accommodations. She appears regularly before state and federal courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Minnesota Department of Human Rights.
Additionally, Sarah provides her clients with employment counseling on a wide variety of legal matters.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Vice Chair, Labor and Employment Section - Hennepin County Bar Association