Sarah E. Green advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment matters arising under state and federal laws.
During law school, Sarah worked at the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, and was president of the Women's Law Association, a member of the Public Interest Law Journal, and participated in the Asylum and Human Rights Civil Litigation Clinic.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Maine State Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Recipient, Outstanding Law Student Award, National Association of Women Lawyer's, 2010
- Named, Napolitano Scholar - Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society