Sara B. Kalis focuses her practice on a variety of employment matters, including employment and wage and hour litigation. She has particular expertise with:
- Discrimination issues
- Title VII
- The National Labor Relations Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
She represents clients before Minnesota state and federal courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the National Labor Relations Board. She has been involved with individual, class and collective action claims, arbitration and mediation. She also provides her clients with counseling on employment-related matters.
Prior to working at Littler, Sara practiced general civil law and established a broad knowledge base that allows her to recognize issues of concern across a wide array of industries.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Women Lawyers