Rhiannon C. Beckendorf represents employers of all sizes in various areas of labor and employment law in both state and federal courts and before administrative agencies. Her practice is primarily focused on the litigation of claims arising under:
- Title VII
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
She also advises clients regarding other employment-related issues, including employment contracts, personnel policies and procedures, disciplinary matters and terminations.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson in 2008, Rhiannon clerked for the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Women Lawyers