Reed Ellis has 25 years of experience representing clients in labor and employment law matters. He regularly negotiates collective bargaining agreements and represents employers in grievance arbitrations throughout the eastern United States, has tried many cases before the National Labor Relations Board and has argued labor cases in several federal appellate courts. He also advises and counsels employers on employment law matters, particularly on the legal issues involving mergers and acquisitions.
Most frequently, Reed works with clients in the following industries:
- Private equity
Prior to working at Littler Mendelson, Reed was a founding partner at another law firm.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - New York State Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - New Jersey State Bar Association
- Former chairman, Labor and Employment Law Section - New Jersey State Bar Association
- Past president, Harvard Law School Association, New Jersey
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America, 1995-2013
- Named, One of Four "Crack" Labor Negotiators in the United States, January 2003
- Fellow, College of Labor and Employment Lawyers