Keith Chapman advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment and labor law matters arising under federal and state law. From 2008 to 2011, Keith worked as a staff attorney and then supervising staff attorney at the New York City Commission on Human Rights, where he represented the City of New York at New York State Court and administrative court in cases involving discrimination claims filed under:
- The New York City Human Rights Law
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
From 2003 to 2004 Keith interned as a trial and appellate clerk for the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda.
- Recipient, Blaine E. Capehart Award, 2005
- Recipient, Hull Memorial Prize, 2005