Neha Dalal represents management in all aspects of employment law. She has obtained numerous summary dismissals for clients in cases before federal and state courts and has handled matters before the EEOC and the New Jersey Department of Labor. In addition to her litigation experience, Neha has drafted numerous employment policies and manuals. She has developed management and discrimination prevention training workshops for clients of all sizes and has advised employers on various personnel matters including internal investigations and terminations.
Neha has represented clients in the following industries:
- Banking and finance
- State and local public agencies
Prior to joining Littler, she was a partner at a boutique labor and employment firm, where she had worked for over eight years.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Ethics Sub-Committee, Executive Committee, Labor and Employment Section - New Jersey State Bar Association
- Former member, Executive Committee, Young Lawyer's Division - New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, South Asian Women's Leadership Forum
- Member, Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey
- Member, Essex County Bar Association
- Named, Rising Star - New Jersey, Super Lawyers, 2011