Natasha L. DeCourcy represents and counsels management clients in all areas of labor and employment matters arising under federal and state laws, including claims based on:
- Title VII
- The Fair Employment and Housing Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
Her particular areas of expertise include employment discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination litigation and preventive counseling. Natasha also focuses on policy review.
During law school, Natasha was an extern for the Honorable Justice Marvin Baxter of the California Supreme Court. She also was a street law teacher, published an article in the U.S.F. Law Review, and won the Best Brief award in two moot court competitions.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Former board member /treasurer, Barristers Club of San Francisco - Bar Association of San Francisco