Melissa J. Judd represents and counsels management clients in connection with all types of labor and employment matters arising under federal and state laws. Her practice focuses primarily on:
- Race, national origin, religious, sex, age, and disability discrimination
- Workplace harassment
- Wrongful discharge
- Unfair competition
- Related tort claims
She also has given a variety of presentations and training on employment law.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson in 2003, Melissa was an associate with another firm. She also served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable John William Black of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas from 2001 to 2002. In law school, she was associate editor for the Review of Litigation and a member of the Chicano/Hispanic Law Students Association.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Texas Women Lawyers
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association