Maureen Rodgers represents and counsels employers in a broad range of employment and labor law matters arising under federal and state laws, with an emphasis on the following:
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination & retaliation
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour, including class actions involving agricultural workers
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance
- Leaves of absence and disability accommodation
- Jury trials
An experienced litigator who has been practicing since 2006, Maureen has regularly appeared in state and federal court and has successfully secured favorable rulings on behalf of her clients at both the initial pleading and summary judgment phases of litigation.
Prior to joining Littler in 2011, Maureen was an associate at a litigation boutique in Walnut Creek, and at a top-ranked national law firm in San Francisco, working on a broad range of business litigation matters.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Edward J. McFetridge Inn of Court