Mark W. Schneider focuses his nationwide practice on representing management in all phases of labor law and labor relations before the National Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Specifically, he handles:
- Collective bargaining
- National Labor Relations Act claims
- Strategic business planning and restructuring matters
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act claims
- Wage and hour issues
- Labor arbitration
- Labor relations
- Positive employee relations
- Taft-Hartley multi-employer management trustee representation
Mark works with a broad range of clients, including state and national trade associations and those in the following industries:
- Health care
Mark has been a lecturer on labor law for the Graduate School of Business at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and has taught labor law for the State Bar of Wisconsin. He also has conducted seminars for trade associations and private industries. He currently serves as co-chair of Littler Mendelson's International Labor Relations Practice Group and is a member of the National Lateral Recruiting Committee.
Mark speaks nationally for employer groups and trade organizations, including the Society for Human Resource Management, the Food Marketing Institute, and the Grocery Manufacturers Association.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson in February 2004, Mark was a partner at another firm, where he concentrated his practice in the areas of labor and employment law. In law school, he was a contributing member of the Marquette Law Review.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin Bar Association
- Member, Committee on the Development of the Law Under the National Labor Relations Act - American Bar Association
- Member, Commerce Clearing Houses Human Resource Management Advisory Board
- Named, America's Leading Lawyers for Business - Chambers USA, 2013
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America, 2007-2014
- Named, Super Lawyers - Minnesota