Lisa L. Leach represents management clients in both state and federal employment litigation as well as administrative proceedings before state and federal agencies. Lisa regularly works with employers to determine the legal, as well as the practical, impact of employment decisions and to develop proactive policies and procedures to improve employee morale, strengthen relationships between management and employees, and ensure compliance with employment and labor laws. Lisa also regularly conducts employee and supervisory training programs in various employment law areas.
Lisa served as general counsel for a multi-state sales company, with a significant portion of her job duties being devoted to training supervisors and to human resources and employment law issues.
After law school, Lisa clerked for the Honorable O’Dell Horton, Chief Judge for the United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee. During her third year of law school, Lisa participated in a visiting student program at Columbia University.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - Memphis Bar Association
- Chair, 2013
- Vice chair, 2012
- Secretary, 2011
- Treasurer, 2010
- Member, Labor and Employment Section - Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - American Bar Association
- Head coach, Mock Trial Team - St. George's Independent School, 2006-2013
- Vice Chancellor, Episcopal Diocese of West Tennessee
- Trustee, Pink Palace Family of Museums
- Named, Super Lawyer - Mid South, Law and Politics, 2011 and 2012
- Recipient, Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Services - Memphis Area Legal Services, October 2012
- Awarded, Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rating