Lisa "Lee" A. Schreter is chairman of Littler's Board of Directors and co-chair of the Wage and Hour Practice Group. She focuses on representing employers in complex class and collective actions involving overtime and other wage-related claims and specializes in helping employers to develop forward-thinking compliance measures that reduce wage and hour disputes and other employment-related issues. She also represents and counsels management clients in connection with all other types of labor and employment matters arising under federal and state laws such as:
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Equal Pay Act
- The Service Contract Act
- State law wage and hour requirements
She regularly appears before federal and state courts, the Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division, and agencies charged with enforcing state law wage and hour requirements in various wage-related and equal employment disputes and appeals. Additionally, Lee is a frequent speaker before industry and trade associations, business organizations and human resource groups concerning employment-related disputes and wage and hour issues.
Lee's clients include those in the following industries:
Lee is a member of the Littler's Diversity Council. She previously served as chair of the firm's Nominating Committee and co-chair of the LGBT Affinity Group.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Lee worked in human resources, where she gained extensive experience in wage and hour issues, employee relations, salary and benefit administration and general employment matters.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Charter fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, Litigation / Labor and Employment / Individual Rights sections - American Bar Association
- Member, Committee on Fair Labor Standards - American Bar Association
- Named, Outstanding Woman Lawyer - National Law Journal, 2015
- Named, Female Powerbroker - Law360, 2014
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America©, 2008-2015
- Ranked, “Commended” in the Litigation Category, North America Innovative Lawyers Report - Financial Times, 2014
- Named, America's Leading Lawyers for Business - Chambers USA, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Named, Top Lawyers in America - Corporate Counsel
- Named, Super Lawyer - Georgia, 2010-2013
- Awarded, Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rating