Lindsey H. McGinnis advises clients on a broad range of employment litigation and counseling matters involving:
- Title VII
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- State wage and discrimination laws
- State common law claims
She represents clients in state and federal court and before administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and its state counterparts, as well as the state unemployment commission. She also has experience investigating claims of harassment and discrimination.
Working with national retail clients, government contractors, and staffing companies Lindsey also counsels management concerning employee terminations and drafting and reviewing employee handbooks, personnel policies and employment agreements.