Linda Jackson is a first-chair trial attorney with significant experience representing clients before federal, state and appellate courts, as well as before administrative agencies and in arbitration settings. Linda has a particular litigation focus in the Eastern District of Virginia, also known as the "Rocket Docket," and the state trial courts in Northern Virginia, including Fairfax, Arlington and Loudoun counties.
Linda is an aggressive litigator who reaches optimal business and legal solutions by understanding her clients’ business objectives, and pursuing pre-litigation and litigation strategies designed to efficiently meet their goals.
She keeps clients up-to-date as a case proceeds and advises them on their options at critical decision points. Linda’s practice includes:
- Non-compete, non-solicitation and non-disclosure negotiation and litigation
- Civil business conspiracy, tortious interference, and other business competition issues
- Executive contracts and compensation
- Shareholder litigation
- Whistleblower and retaliation investigations and litigation
- Trade-secret disputes
- Business torts, including defamation, breach of fiduciary duties and duties of loyalty
- Employment discrimination and wrongful discharge
Linda has represented clients in industries such as government contracting, professional services, associations, supermarkets, airlines, law firms, technology, health care, child care services, telecommunications and commercial and residential development.
Linda previously served as a major in the U. S. Air Force Judge Advocate General Reserve Corps. In 2009, she was named to the advisory board for the William and Mary Journal of Women and the Law.