Liliana Salazar focuses her practice on labor and employment matters, with a concentration on representing employers in labor trials and administrative claims in Venezuela. She has handled more than 200 labor cases in Caracas and other major cities in Venezuela, including litigation related to:
- The termination of high-level employees and expatriates
- Chemical pharmaceutical industry matters
- Complex oil and gas litigation
Additionally, Liliana is a frequent speaker at seminars and lectures. She also was a professor of labor law in the Catholic University of Venezuela. She is the coordinator of the Labor Litigation Department at Littler Mendelson.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Caracas Bar Association
- Named, Associates to Watch, Labor and Employment - Chambers Latin America, 2010