Liliana Hernández advises and represents clients in labor matters such as:
- Conducting due diligence in order to minimize risk of litigation
- Drafting collective bargaining agreements and negotiating with union leaders
- Preparing and revising individual employment agreements, incentive agreements, stock option plans, internal policies and labor regulations, codes of conduct, written warnings and investigative minutes
- Preparing answers to complaints, evidence and final pleadings
- Attending conciliation, modification or ratification of labor claims, filing and admission of evidence hearings
- Advising clients on employment termination processes, international assignments (mirror payrolls and secondment agreements), and employer substitution processes
Liliana frequently conducts labor law workshops. Before joining Littler, she worked in the Litigation Division of the Federal Treasury. She was an associate at another law firm, where she began her legal career as a law clerk.